NDISDA Members :
Book your next event using your complimentary SDA Conferences and Event voucher.
Here members can book an event using their complimentary SDA Conferences and Events voucher provided when initially joining the NDISDA SDA Housing and Disability Membership .
Please fill in the below form to book your next event using your voucher.
We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your booking
TERM AND CONDITIONS -
- Gift vouchers are the Property of SDA Conferences and Events (ABN 84123926956) and can be redeemed against event conferences hosted by SDA Conferences and Events - Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date
– Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
-The gift voucher may only be redeemed for an event of that value and cannot be less than the value.
-The gift voucher may only be redeemed once a year. Any attempt to redeem twice or copy will be invalid. – If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher, balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card.
– Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this to SDA Conferences and Events on 1300 667 709 or email@example.com providing all details including membership details and a photo ID for verification purposes.
– SDA Conferences and Events reserves the right to cancel a gift voucher if we deem such action necessary. (For example, if there is fraudulent behaviour, if the voucher is lost or stolen. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher.
- SDA Conferences and Events can vary or replace these conditions from time to time
Join the network
The NDISDATM Network boasts representatives who are NDIS Registered Providers, SIL Providers, SDA Provider and stakeholders, property developers, builders, access consultants, investors, fund managers, financial institutions and architects across Australia
Remain updated at events held in your city. NDISDA network members pay less at networking events and remain regularly updated and connected
Event Programs are designed to keep you updated with information pertaining to your sector.
These are not ordinary events.
As a solution-oriented organisation, NDISDATM researches and designs programs that address changes and challenges in your sector, and present educated and innovative solutions through Industry Experts, Government representatives and Institutes at events, workshops and seminars held throughout the year.
Please click on below for more information